Notes on Purchasing a Painting:
Normally I use PayPal for the purchasing of paintings from the website. With PayPal you do not have to sign-up or have an account. It’s merely a secure and convenient way to make an Internet transaction.
You chose the painting(s), we scrap for the best price, and then I send to you a PayPal invoice.
On confirmation I will have your painting(s) in the mail to you the next day and write you back with confirmation of shipping and your tracking number (if domestic). Sound good? Then, Request a PayPal Invoice!
Alternatively, I have provided a simple and secure Purchasing Form below. Feel free to use this! As above, I will send you a receipt, confirmation of shipping and your tracking number.
Full Contact Information:
Todd Schaffer – Owner, Website Developer, Inventory Manager, Shipping Department… One-Man-Show – Since 1999!
Ph: +1-407-619-8760 (USA, Eastern – Please mind the time zone)
Based in Maitland, Florida – All paintings on the website are with me here!
Put on your reading glasses. I have to add this:
- ALL information is kept strictly confidential
- Your name will NOT be sold
- You will NOT receive unsolicited emails. Ok, maybe once in a blue moon, to tell you of major Inside African Art updates and sales events.
Terms of Sale:
- Payment may be made by personal check, money order, ALL major credit cards both domestic and international, and direct wire transfer. As of 24 July 2007: Inside African Art now sends domestic and international PayPal Email invoices to ensure a secure and verifiable payment transaction. Please send me a PayPal Invoice!
- Merchandise may be returned within 5 days of receipt for a full refund (minus postage). We cannot accept returned items that have been blemished, cleaned, or altered in any way. Proof that your painting has been posted will always be provided. We will always maximize your packaging to save money. Once mailed, Inside African Art will not be held accountable for any painting lost, stolen, damaged, or for any reason not delivered to the recipient. Inside African Art will assist in the recovery of the painting in every way possible, but will not reimburse for paintings not delivered or delivered in bad condition. Note: Since 1999 we have mailed paintings sold on this website – that’s over 4,600 paintings – and we have yet to lose even one painting.
- Inside African Art has no intention to profit from shipping costs. All we want to do is ensure that your paintings arrive safely and in a timely manner. When possible, we ask for delivery confirmation.
- International: Unless previously negotiated, the cost of international shipping and handling is a flat $15 per package per shipping address. This will be added to the final cost of the shipped paintings. We will always maximize your packaging to save money. Once mailed, Inside African Art will not be held accountable for any painting lost, stolen, damaged, or for any reason not delivered to the recipient. Inside African Art will assist in the recovery of the painting in every way possible, but will not reimburse for paintings not delivered or delivered in bad condition. Again: Since 1999 we have mailed paintings sold on this website – that’s over 4,600 paintings – and we have yet to lose even one painting. I know that’s hard to believe, but it’s true.
- All items are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Unless otherwise notified, all items will be shipped within 48 hours of the receipt of this Purchasing Form, receipt of PayPal invoice, or any other form of payment.
- You can always ask questions or Make an Offer on a painting by contacting me.
- It is standard procedure to include the cost of shipping in the negotiations for paintings; as in, ‘if you pay this amount I’ll ship it to you for free!’ If we don’t cover this, the above applies by default.
Lastly, I wouldn’t still be marketing original contemporary paintings from Africa since 1999 if I had any intention of being deceitful, malicious, or in any way dishonest. I do this because I really enjoy it. I do it for the artists who very much deserve the exposure and promotion. And I do it because it’s fun!
In life it’s not often there is a ‘win-win-win’ scenario – but we can make it happen here! You win because you receive a beautiful original painting from Africa at a reasonable price, the artists win because using their skills and talent to make money and provide security for their family is what they live for – ultimately they are the biggest winners. And I win because the small profit I make from the sale of paintings maintains this website by providing funds for the purchasing for more paintings from more African artists, website hosting services, website upgrades and shipping supplies. Win-win-win!